Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Tasty People.....They're Grrrreat!
Ok, so I know its a terrible thing that a dude got eaten at that zoo in San Francisco, but really, is it that suprising? I mean, it's a tiger people. They eat like 40 lbs of meat at a time. I thought I would post this tasty tid-bit because for some reason, CNN thinks this story is so shocking that they've had it on a 15 minute loop for the last 4 hours.
What, slow news day CNN? You think that that maybe the landslides were a soft story?
Ugh. And I actually feel bad for the tiger. I mean, I know that if I had to sit, with limited exercise in a fake "jungle" enclosure, day after day as red-faced, tasty-looking meat morsel human babies were dangled in front of me yelling "kitty cat!", I might eventually try to escape and eat the first thing running....just for fun.


No comments: