Sunday, March 26, 2006

Viva Mexico......

At last, I am back and alive after Spring Break 06'. Which I might mention was Spring Break numero uno for me, and sadly the last.

Trying to avoid the typical nonsensical insanity that is college students partying and puking their ways through the week, me and my friends Brad and Mike opted for a cruise in the Gulf of Mexico. Now I knew that there would be crazyness regardless, I was just hoping that a cruise would serve to provide us a weeks worth of stuff to do without actually having to use our brains very much. And I was right.

I would have to say that the best part of the cruise was the food. I seriously haven't eaten that well since......um....well ever. Being the same weight for the last 5 years, I was also shocked to realize that I think I packed on a few pounds from the daily gorging!

There were high points......Karaoke nights and being a celebrity in international waters, watching Brad and Mike scale their way up the rock walls, the lobster and Beach in Cozumel, and there were the low......crappy weather on thursday, cabin fever, sea sickness, and seeing the same faces in the bars night after night, but over all the trip was fun. I have decided to post a few pictures from the trip, Enjoy!!



(Sky in the gulf of Mexic0)



(This is what vacation looks like.)



(me & my hoes....aka Mike and Brad)


(Yup that's Mickey Dolenz from the Monkeys! Haha!)


(Mike was a little drunk...and thought he was a fish)


(Getting Catty)





I'm Out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time I see you I want you in that white dress.......I'm serious!