Friday, September 02, 2005

Dear President Bush,

It occured to me this morning as I read the Hurricane coverage in the newspapers, that you might need a little reminder of something.

As you surveyed the damage from a safe leisurely distance, you had the realization that not enough was being done to help the people. The realization struck you so much that you continued the feeling by expressing it to the mainstream media. And i quote,

"The results are not acceptable"

May I remind you that you are the PRESIDENT. You control the money, the miliary, and the economy?! So any failure on their part is a direct failure of leadership on yours!

Of course the response is not acceptable.......you suck. You are in charge. What else can we expect?

Anyway, I thought someone needed to remind you before you continued to shove your foot farther into your mouth.

And here is a marvel idea! If you really want to help, prove it. I think you should move people into the White House. Let them stay with you! You have no problem housing the families of Sultan and Arabic princes when they come visit! Or let them use your ranch. Whatever.

Here is the chance to redeem yourself. Will you take it? I know I know.....redeem is a big word. Here is a chance to help your people, we all know you dont like to help anyone else.

Sincerely, (seriously is more like it)

Concerned citizen of the US