Monday, August 29, 2005

Playboy.....oh does he play!

So, I have to say this. I admire Hugh Hefner. To me, if you are an 80 year old man and you can convince a woman...err......let me clarify... a beautiful woman, to frolick around your house and bedroom like a endless sexual game of romper room, I applaud you. And to do it with 3-7 women? Come on the guy has got it made!

However, I am a woman, so therefore I see something a bit perverse in the whole situation. First of all, after watching the new E! television show "Girls Next Door", I desperately wanted to hate them and their lives. But I didn't. Seriously, how can you hate on a lifestyle that sweet?

But, there is that perversity again. I know he is Hugh Hefner, an icon, a sexual dynamo who has bedded more beautiful women than I can keep track of, but still at the end of the day..........

HE IS 80 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGGHHH.

I quote from the movie Big Daddy, "Old Balls....gross"

And what facinates me about Hugh Hefner and the Playboy Enterprise, is how quickly women are willing to strip their clothes off for Hugh. How quickly every rising star actress will pose for a spread just for a little notoriety, or just to be seen in something as legendary as Playboy.

Marilyn Monroe was in it for Christ's Sake!

But at the same time, the typical american women spits fire over a nipple incident at the Superbowl, or a MTV makeout between Madonna and that white trash chick...whats her name? Oh yeah Britney.

But you give that same american women the opportunity to strip down and run wild around the Playboy Mansion, I would say 80% would do it in a heartbeat. Odd isnt it?

And back to the old balls. I love you Hugh, don't take it the wrong way, but your 80. That borders on perversion. Your older than most men live to, and typically at that age they wear diapers.

I can just see it now, you and me cuddling on the couch and you reach over to give me a kiss, and there it is, the old smell. Well, what do I know? You have enough money you might have figured out a way to cover the smell.

But really, a word of warning to the girlfriends: ( And you should take this very seriously!!!)

Make sure you enjoy your time there, but get out quickly! You don't want to be stuck being the girlfriend that stayed too long and has to feed him his baby food. You know what I mean, it is bound to happen. He's 80. you are playing with fire! You think a 9 p.m. curfew is bad? It could always be worse.