Monday, January 09, 2006

Afternoon Randomness......


Dear Animal Owners:

Dare I ask? What in gods name would make you do this to your cat? I know it's semi-funny when you first see it, but then it slowly becomes sad.

Poor thing. His little kitty boobs are now forever exposed for the world to see.


CAT: I feel so used......so naked.......
Owner: "You look sooooo cute!! Doesn't he look cute? Like a little lion?
CAT: I hate you.
Owner: "Aren't you just the cutest little lion in the whole world? Yes you are! Let me go get the camera"
CAT: NO! Not the camera!!!! You stupid f*!@. I will poop in your shoes! I WILL I SWEAR!
Owner: "Ok little lion!! Smile pretty for the camera!!!" Wait till my Aunt Agnes sees you!!"
CAT: I piss in your mouth in your sleep.
Owner: "What's that? You want to show off your new haircut?"
CAT: NO!!!! All my friends will see!!!! I'm dying inside. You have killed me. Dead.......

-THE END

No comments: