Thursday, January 19, 2006

It feels like a freakin' monday up in this place!!!!

So I've been feeling kind of bleh lately and haven't really had anything of value to share with you kiddies. And in effect I ended up posting a picture of a kitty.

Maybe it's because I am on school break and only have 999,999 things to do as opposed to 1,545,987 things to occupy my week.

Don't you fear, I'm sure the ball with get rollin' with some new and interesting material once I return to that slacker/stoner/creative type hell hole that prances around in disguise as a college next week.

Until then I thought I'd share a tidbit from the Onion that made me laugh outloud. Yes, I know it is probably in poor taste, but dammit its funny.

"Suicide Bomber Reacts Poorly To Surprise Birthday Party"



And now I leave you, with the dying urge to post another ridiculous animal picture. I Will Not Succumb!! I know I know, I have a problem.







No comments: